**And the winners are: Cam and Will. Look in your email for details**
Earlier this month at SYMC I had a few people ask me about my bag so I thought I would share about it and it’s contents. I love looking through people things…that just sounded creepy, but I mean it in the most appropriation way…It is a source of inspiration and gaining ideas, I am an idea junkie. I have seen the “What’s In Your Bag” at Flickr and lifehacker.com, check out the ymtechstuff version. Here is a rundown of my bag this time last year.
I really like my Timbuk2 Commuter 2.0 (messenger bag. It is spacious, light, and TSA friendly) and think you should check out Timbuk2. I have 2 codes good for 50% off a purchase! Leave a comment below, share a favorite link or share with us the name of the bag you use and I will randomly pick two people from those comments to receive the discount codes. **UPDATE** I will pick the winners by Friday at noon.
1) MacBook Pro 2010
2) Timbuk2 Commuter 2.0
3) MacBook Pro Plug
4) Super-Juice Power Case for iPhone. It’s a case, it’s a battery boost…It is KILLER!
5) Hipster note cards. These are filled with tech notes for my Tech workshops.
6) Paper Clip
7) Apple Bluetooth Keyboard
8) The New iPad with Smart Cover
9) Western Digital My Passport Essential 1 TB
10) BoxWave’s Capacitive Styra
12) Pens and a highlighter
13) 2 USB thumb-drives (8GB and 4GB)
15) Gum and bresh breath strips (never go to a speaking event with out #14 and #15 – Thanks Thom & Joani Schultz)
16) Mini charge/sync cable for iPhone
17) L5 Universal Remote Control for iPhone
18) Velcro silencers for my bag
19) Tiny post-its
20) Apple remote
21) Auntie Annes coupons (they were under my windshield wipers)
22) Cables: iPhone/iPad to HDMI or VGA, mini DVI to VGA, 2 Apple Doc Connectors, and an auxiliary cable
23) Timbuk2 tiny Velcro bag (attaches to my strap)
24) Elgato TV adapter (turns Macbook Pro into a HDTV)
25) Personal info cards
26) LIVE Curriculum flyer
27) Moleskine Cahier Journals