Ok, so you did not get the shopping done that you wanted to, Christmas is around the corner and you are stuck indoors because of some blizzard in the midwest (for you West Costers a blizzard is like frozen ocean falling form the sky…but not as salty…hey, if we could get it to snow salt water that would help with all this shoveling). Well, here are 5 gifts that you can purchase from the confort of your home and have them by Christmas.
- AMAZON – If you hurry and get an Amazon Prime membership you could have stuff here by Monday (Christmas Eve). That is an $80 gift to self that gives all year long. Make sure what you are buying is from a “Prime” seller and BOOOM! You can pay an extra $3.99 and get it in one day. Not going to be with that special someone, they will ship the gift directly to them…Duh!
- Ok, too late to ship something? GIFT CARDS!!! Gift cards can be dumb but if they are to the right place it can be a huge win! iPhone user? iTunes gift card. Shopper? Find their favorit store. Don’t know? Amazon gift card…I think you can print the gift card out and give it out!
- SOFTWARE – A gift like Logos Bible software can be paid for and downloaded online! If people are still looking to buy you something this may be the best gift ever!
- MAGAZINE SUBSCRIPTION – Ok, I know 100% of you subscribe to Group Magazine but you could buy a subscription for your team members or another youth worker in town. What a blessing that would be if your church could buy a subscription for a few churches.
- APPS – Yes, check the iTunes gift store (and maybe android), you can gift apps now.
WINNING! What are some other great downloadable gifts you are giving or getting this year?