It seems that there are aisles upon aisles of new and improved covers for iPad’s today. Everyone wants a slice of the market when it comes to designing practical ideas for covers. I recently got my hands on a Book Book and I knew that it was love at first sight. She was covered in leather, had a quiet zipper to not distract anyone when I use it. And she even allowed me to setup my iPad the way that I wanted to, not the way that a product designer said I had to. She protected me when I was careless with my device, and she was there for me when I needed to cover up that I was teaching from my iPad.
P.S. did I mention that her creators helped her conceive their first child… Be sure to check out the Book Book for your iPhone!
• It has great protection for my iPad.
• Very quiet zipper for when I am using it to teach from or using it to take notes during our church service.
• I really enjoyed being able to stand the iPad upright using the leather string from the bottom.- I like the look of it, I like that it looks like an actual book.
• Fits all iPads.
• There is not a type position for the book book. There is no angle that it can be placed at that is good for flat typing.
• I have to charge the iPad with the case open or unzipped. The same thing goes for headphones.
• There is no camera hole for 2nd and 3rd generation iPads, I need to pull my iPad form the case to take pictures.
Have you found a great New iPad (3rd Gen) case yet? I’d love to hear about the case(s) you are using.
About Luke Uran:
I am the Director of Jr. High Ministries at the First Evangelical Free Church in Rockford, IL. I am a follower of Jesus Christ, a husband to my amazing wife, and I strive to point students into a loving relationship with Christ. I enjoy drums, golf, hockey, listening to music, and watching movie