What’s inside Cam’s Bag?
Cam, a youth pastor from Kansas and one of the winners of the 50% off shopping spree at Timbuk2, sent over a list of the contents in his new Timbuk2 Commute 2.0 Messenger Bag and a pic for another “What’s in your Bag?”
Cam made a great choice, I have this bag and I love it. I recently took it on a flight and going through TSA was quicker with its TSA compliant external laptop compartment. It unzips and lies flat for going through security without removing your laptop.
1) Timbuk2 Commute 2.0 Messenger Bag
2) iPad2 Wall Charger and cord
3) iPad2 to HDMI adapter
4) extra iPod/iPad2 connector cord
5) Youth Ministry Life by Josh Griffin and Kurt Johnston (download or physical copy)
6) Quitter by Jon Acuff
7) Bible by God
8) Apple Bluetooth keyboard for iPad2
9) Laptop power supply
10) Skull Candy Headphones
11) My Info Cards
12) Sony Bloggie HD video camera and USB connection adapter
13) iPad2 with Smart Cover
14) Dell ‘I really wish I was a Mac’ Laptop
15) Keys to important places
16) iPod Classic 80GB
17) Seagate 1TB portable hard drive and USB connection adapter
18) Sharpie Pens and iPad2 stylus
19) LED flashlight…in case of Zombie Apocalypse
20) Air Hockey table…not portable but still awesome.
Thank you Cam for sending in this post. Check out Cam’s blog at aNewGravity.com.
How about you? What are the things you just cannot leave the house or your office without?